KARACHI: Arabian Sea Cyclone Nilofar which was moving towards Sindh and Gujarat coast loses its fury and ferocity and has turned into a weakened cyclonic storm, ARY News reported.
- Nilofar subsides to cyclonic storm, can cause rainfall
- Two bogies gutted in Hyderabad station fire
- Overcast Karachi receives drizzle ahead of cyclone
- SC dismisses petitions seeking cancellation of 2013 polls
- LHC hears petition seeking ban on PPP, PML-N
- PDMA advises evacuation ahead of Cyclone Nilofar
KARACHI: Arabian Sea Cyclone Nilofar which was moving towards Sindh and Gujarat coast loses its fury ...
HYDERABAD: A fire broke out in two train bogies here in Hyderabad Railway Station on Friday, ARY New ...
KARACHI: Pakistan’s intelligence agencies have warned government about possible terror attacks on ...
TOKYO: Asian shares ticked higher on Friday as investors cheered upbeat U.S. growth data, while the dollar held near four-week highs against the yen as markets awaited the outcome of the Bank of Japan’s monetary policy meeting.
ABU DHABI- Egyptian actor and film-maker Amr Waked, equally at home in Cairo and Hollywood, says the time is ripe for a host of other Arab stars to make it big abroad.