1. People Of The River By Chong Fah Cheong, Singapore
A number of statues of children joyfully diving into a river. The last statue has been expertly crafted, which shows the most eager and advanced statue of all, about to hit the water soon.
2. Les Voyageurs, Marseilles, France
Marseille, France has been famous for its beauty, both scenic and structural. This particular statue showcases half a person standing (the other parts and limbs are particularly missing). The briefcase, though, is intact.
3. Sinking Library outside State Library, Melbourne, Australia
Ever heard of a library being swallowed into the ground? Well, here’s a depiction, for starters….
4. ´Los Raqueros´ statues at Muelle de Calderón, Santander, Spain
More statues which depict a number of children eager to dive into a river. The last one almost hits the water.
5. Guardians Of Time By Manfred Kielnhofer
These statues are an amazing spectacle indeed and profess the belief of the artist Manfred Kielnhofer that the universe is watched by strange characters.
6. Black Ghost, Klaipeda, Lithuania
Apparently, this ghost needs a lantern to scout its victims whenever it wants to catch one!
7. Sculpture made by Nicolas Lavarenne
8. De Vaartkapoen, Brussels, Belgium
These hilarious statues from Brussels, Belgium, are funny to the core. They feature a cop being tripped by another person from beneath a sewer. The shocked look on the law enforcer’s face is a treat to watch.
9. Man Hanging Out, Prague, Czech Republic
If you’re roaming the streets of Prague, Czech Republic and happen to gaze up, you might be alarmed at first. However, all is good since this is no living thing!
10. The Knotted Gun, Turtle Bay, New York, USA
This is one useless gun, for sure! Notice the many knots around this gun. Useless as it might be, this statue must have taken hard work to complete.