Sources said residents of a house in Muhammed Ali Society were sick of abundance of mosquitoes in their house, therefore, they made their house spray with anti-mosquito medicines which resulted in death of two kids.
The toddlers, six-month-old girl, Mahar, and eight-month-old boy, Aziz, died because of lack of precautionary measures while spraying anti-mosquito medicines. A six-year-old boy, Umair, is in critical condition at National Institute of Child Health.
Residents of the area say that mosquitoes had growth in abundance due to lack of anti-mosquito spray by municipal corporation. The recent rains had brought up different kinds of insects which had affected many with dengue virus as well.