- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
16-year-old fruit seller bags second position in Matric
Once the news of a poor boy came to light, journalists clustered around him in the area to seek his version. The 16-year-old Ali Hamza, who studied at Government High School of Daska, detailed that he did a lot of hard work to achieve the title.
He, however, said he would continue to vend fruits wjhich is a source of livelihood for his family.
Hamza said he collected his prize and medal and get back to his work after it. He informed that his parents were ailing, hence he was the only breadwinner for them.
He wishes to become an engineer to serve his country.