Must Read

Over 2 lac suspects arrested under NAP: officials

ISLAMABAD: Security officials on Tuesday told that the law enforcement agencies (LEAs) have apprehended over 200,000 suspects under the National Action Plan (NAP) so far, ARY News reported.

According to details, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar chaired a meeting to review progress of the anti-terror plan. During which, it was told that as many as 60 organizations were declared ‘banned’ while one was put on the watch-list.

Officials told that a bill is likely to be tabled in the National Assembly declaring the possession of illegal mobile sims as an ‘offence’.

It was further told that measures are being taken on provincial level to ensure security of media houses and journalists.

On the occasion, the interior minister directed for establishing a strong communication system at all the key places of the federal capital, so that the Quick Response Force (QRF) could be immediately mobilized in case of an emergency.

Comments

comments

Copyright © 2016 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top