- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
20 ‘terrorists’ killed in Khyber Agency airstrikes
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), as many as 18 terrorist were also injured in the attack.
The airstrikes was carried out in remote areas of Khyber agency.
The army began a major campaign against Taliban and other militant strongholds in North Waziristan in June last year.
In the year since the launch of the operation, “so far, 2,763 terrorists killed, 837 hideouts destroyed,” military spokesman Major General Asim Bajwa tweeted last week.