- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
5.6 magnitude earthquake hits northern Pakistan
According to initial details, tremors were felt in the capital city Islamabad and different cities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Punjab province of Pakistan including Rawalpindi, Malakand, Shangla, Murree, Peshawar, Batgram, Mansehra, Chitral, Mardan and Abbottabad.
Azad Kashmir and Gilgit too were jolted by tremors in the wee hours of Tuesday.
Epicentre of the quake is said to be in Nuristan area of Afghanistan in the Hindukush range 22km west of Ashkasham, Afghanistan.