5 skin and hair benefits of Honey
1. Sunburn Treatment: Honey is good for sun exposed skin. It contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties that help to calm the burned skin. To aid your sunburn skin mix honey with some gel of aloe Vera and apply it on the burned skin. Honey lightens the skin and it heals the scars caused by sun exposure.
2. Best for Hairs: The enzymes and nutrients in honey gives hairs a new shine and its humectant properties make the hairs smooth by retaining moisture in hairs. Raw honey is good for strengthening hairs you just have to apply a spoon of honey with coconut oil on damp hair and rinse after sometime, it will make your hairs shine like anything. You can also add honey with your shampoo it will work as a booster for your hairs.
3. Skin Moisturizer: Raw honey which is packed with nutrients and enzymes is good for skin too. It helps to nourish and heal skin. The natural humectant properties that make the hairs smooth also helpful skin, it draws moisture into the skin. Mix it with coconut oil and apply it on skin it will protect the skin from dryness special the dryness of winter.
4. Acne Treatment: Acne is one of the most common skin problem and it makes people stressed. We would like to tell you that honey is also a helpful treatment for acne as it contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that thwart the bacteria that can cause to breakouts. The anti-inflammatory properties also helps to calm down the redness and irritation caused by acne. So use this powerful ingredient.
5. Pore Cleanser: Honey is loaded with natural remedies, raw honey also has enzymes that make the pores of the skin clean and clear. The antibacterial properties prevent the bacteria buildup and it strengthens the skin against the skin imbalance and breakouts.