- Brett Lee is that one bowler who bowled 154.8 k per hour and took five wickets in his debut match against India in 1999. He is one of those fortunate bowlers who got a wicket in the first over of his career. It was the fourth delivery of his first test match and he got Sadagoppan Ramesh out.
- Lee has sky cracking cricket and on-screen career in 2000s. He got appeared in many shows like in a Wiggles episode, hosted a short-lived sports show called Personal Best and even starred as himself in a cartoon.
- Brett Lee has a beautiful love life also, he got married with his beau Elizabeth Kemp in June 2006. Albeit the couple split in August 2008, they have a son named Preston Charles.
- However, Lee has been a part of many controversies, one includes with the Indian skipper MS Dhoni. Controversy erupted when Tendulkur got dismissed in a dubious run-out in a tri-series match. Dhoni lashed Lee for standing on the way of Tendulkar
- Nobody can forget the unforgettable duet the legendary cricketer did with legendary singer of Bollywood Asha Bhosle. ”You’re The One For Me” was written and sung by Brett Lee in 30 minutes during a match. This song reached the second position on Indian Singles Chart.
- Brett Lee is that Aussie player who is very popular among Asians. He was much debatable in Pakistan since he shared the same niche of being world’s fastest bowler with Shoaib Akhar.
- According to recent reports Lee is all set to start his full-fledged acting career in bollywood in an Indo-Australian film “Unindian”. The film is supposed to be out in autumn next year
Aussie pacer Brett Lee is celebrating his 38th birthday today with family and friends. He is one of the most popular cricketer in the world, let’s find out what makes him different from the rest.