- Great fall of China sinks world stocks, dollar tumbles
- IMF official says ‘premature’ to speak of Chinese crisis
- Weekly inflation rate falls by 0.35 pct
- Disappointing business surveys intensify world growth fears
- Oil dives below $40 after rise in U.S. oil rigs
- Germany wants IMF involved in Greek bailout for reform rigour: sources
ADB expresses willingness to finance power projects in Pakistan
This was stated by Country Director ADB Werner Liepach while discussing different financial projects of the bank in Pakistan with Finance Minister Mohammad Ishaq Dar in Islamabad.
The Finance Minister welcomed ADB’s expression of interest in financing the power transmission and distribution system, which would further add to Pak-ADB economic cooperation.