- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Islamic State threatens attacks in India
- Expatriates cannot leave UAE without paying traffic fine
- London mayor Sadiq Khan invites trump to meet his family
- North, South Korea reach agreement to halt tensions
- Islamic State attacks kill 51 Syrian soldiers in north: monitor
Afghan President holds Pakistan identity card: reports
The revelation was made by the District Council Chairman Malik Dilmurad Hasni during a meeting of the local body in Chagai.
According to reports, Hasni also presented a copy of the identity document issued by the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) during the meeting. He claimed that the legendary Afghan freedom fighter Ahmad Shah Massoud also possessed a Pakistani identity document.