All you need to know about Mira Rajput, Shahid Kapoor's bride-to-be
Shahid Kapoor broke many hearts when he announced to the world that he had gotten engaged. The question on everyone’s mind was- to whom? The mystery was soon unveiled when it was revealed that the heartthrob would be tying the knot with Delhi-based girl Mira Rajput. Here are some interesting things you should know about Mira and Shahid:-
- Shahid Kapoor and his father Pankaj, as well as Mira and her family, are devoted followers of Radha Soami Satsang Beas. Radha Soami Satsang Beas is a philosophical organization that adheres to the religious teachings of all organizations. The two reportedly met here
- Mira recently completed her graduation from the renowned Lady Shri Ram (LSR) college, Delhi University. She graduated as an English (Hons) student
- Mira Rajput was given a Rs 23,00,000 custom made ring for her engagement with Shahid Kapoor. The actor also recently bought s sea facing apartment, which the couple are decorating themselves
- Mira Rajput is not an avid fan of Indian movies and hence, hasn’t even watched some of Shahid Kapoor’s movies!
- Mira calls Shahid Kapoor by the nickname of Shadoo
- Mira Rajput is not only beautiful, but also has brains! Not only is she a brilliant student but she has also interned for the United Nations!
- According to a local Indian website, Shahid Kapoor is not at all awed by the fact that her husband is a superstar and keeps herself grounded at all times
Shahid Kapoor had been linked to numerous actresses and co-stars of his. Actresses such as Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan and most famously, Kareena Kapoor were all romantically involved with Shahid. Shahid Kapoor had been involved with a well publicized relationship with Kareena Kapoor for 3 years before Bebo had left him and married Saif Ali Khan instead.
Shahid and Mira are all set to get married on July 7 which will be followed by a grand reception in Mumbai for all Bollywood big names to attend.