- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
ANP chief slams PTI’s “dual stance” on rigging in Punjab and KP
“When there is a rigging in Punjab, PTI blames Nawaz Sharif and Najam Sethi. But when the rigging issue comes to light in KP, PTI blames the election commission,” he questioned while speaking to media in Peshawar.
Wali said there was no need to shift rigging blames on anyone after Imran Khan’s statements. He demanded fresh LB elections in the province under a caretaker provincial government.
The ANP chief said transparent polls under PTI government were possible, even if they are held under army.