- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Arbaaz Khan speaks up on Salman-Lulia marriage
The rumour mills were waiting for an official word from family of Dabang Khan, but a deliberate silence from his brother Arbaaz has raised several eyebrows.
Reports are abuzz that Khan might tie the knot with his Romanian girlfriend on his birthday, December 27, this year. At a recent event, Arbaaz was quizzed about the same. Arbaaz didn’t deny the rumours, however, he refused to comment saying it wasn’t the right time to talk about it.
Arbaaz’s reply has surely upped our expectations regarding Bhaijaan’s wedding.
The love birds sent paparazzi into a frenzy when they made a joint appearance at Preity Zinta’s wedding reception last week.
A report on Spotboye.com claims that the Khan household has already fixed a wedding date for the duo.
And unsurprisingly, the actor’s close friends suggest that Sallu will tie the knot on December 27, which also happens to be his 51st birthday. If everything goes according to plan, the ‘Khan’-daan will see double celebrations in the month of December.
Recently, Salman’s alleged girlfriend Lulia Vantur was photographed exiting the airport, accompanied by the Bollywood star’s sister Alvira and mother Salma.
Salman Khan has kept marriage rumours alive time and again by refusing to tie the knot with his glamorous girlfriends.