- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
Army Chief says “no need to worry about India”
He stated this after a meeting with Chairman Senate Raza Rabbani today.
To a question regarding recent statements from Indian side against Pakistan, the COAS said, “there is no need to worry about India.”
He said law and order situation was improving in the country with every passing day.