- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
At least 18 dead in Islamabad road accident
The fatal accident occurred when a passenger van and a coaster coming from opposite directions collided.
Several people were also injured in the accident. Hospital sources said that casualties might increase.
The injured and the dead were moved to to District Headquarters Hospital Rawalpindi and Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (Pims).
Initial reports suggested that incident occurred due to over-speeding.