- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
ATC issues non-bailable warrants against Altaf
The warrants are issued following piles of cases registered against the MQM supremo countrywide.
Mr. Hussain is facing cases under treason charges and rebellion against the State.
In the FIRs, Hussain was accused of involvement in cases of criminal conspiracy, waging or attempting or abetting the waging of war against Pakistan and committing acts of terrorism.
In his speeches, the MQM chief had strongly criticized Rangers and Pakistan Army for their “biased” operation against the party in Karachi.