- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Balochistan home minister clamours for ban on MQM
Bugti also termed the MQM a terrorist outfit.
Addressing a press conference here, the minister said footprints of Indian spy agency RAW were also found in Karachi unrest.
The Indian agency is also creating instability in Balochistan by sponsoring terrorism and facilitating insurgents in the province, he reiterated.
Bugti said two armed groups sponsored by RAW had a clash in Kohlu that claimed at least 20 lives.