- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Bilawal inquires after heatstroke victims at CHK
He was accompanied by Sindh Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah, Sherry Rehman and provincial health minister Jam Mehtab Dahar.
Bilawal inquired after the patients and visited different wards of the CHK.
The PPP leader, however, avoided tweeting about his visit or any directives he had given to the provincial ministers and party leaders to look after the heatstroke patients.