- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Blame game over power crisis continues as 250 die of heatwave in Karachi
“PPP entered into wrong contract with the K-Electric that is rebounding of citizens in shape of crippling power cuts.”
Speaking to media in Islamabad, Ali said authorities were not resorting to extra load-shedding in the country.
“It is requested that Altaf Hussain be brought in the country to streamline K-Electric,” he said in a veiled criticism to Karachi-based parties protesting against prolonged power outages.
He informed that Rs 2.5 billion had been given to Sindh government to resolve water problems.