Sindh

Building catches fire in down-town Karachi

KARACHI: Goods worth millions of rupees was gutted when a fire erupted in a building near Karachi’s Tibet Centre area on Monday, ARY News reports.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

According to details, the fire broke out at the third floor of the building.

Goods worth millions of rupees were gutted in the blaze, sources.

Police has stated the fire erupted due to a short circuit.

Four fire tenders are battling blaze which will soon be extinguished, police sources said.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Comments

comments

ARY News Urdu





ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top