Bullish KSE 100-Index gains 93pts
The benchmark KSE 100-Index has witnessed positive change of 0.28 per cent and closed the trading day at 33418.20 points.
High and Low were 33513.92 and 33324.82 respectively.
Total volume traded in the market was 272,355,066 and in terms of value it was 14,570,394,335.
Total traded companies were 378, among them 185 advanced, 181 declined while 12 went unchanged.
Top Three Traders
- Pak Int.Bulk with a volume of 26,635,000 and price per share of 35.18 (1.67).
- K-Electric Ltd. with a volume 12,058,000 of price per share of 10.00 (0.04).
- Pak Elektron with a volume 7,909,500 of price per share of 48.30 (0.12).
Top Three Advancers
- Rafhan Maize with price per share 11500.00 (527.86).
- Unilever Foods with price per share of 9200.00 (200.01).
- Colgate Palmolive with price per share of 1995.00 (63.00).
Top Three Decliners
- Nestle Pak. with price per share of 10700.00 (-275.01).
- Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3800.00 (-150.00).
- MithchellsFruit with price per share of 707.83 (-20.85).