Consumer Technology Association (CES) 2017 in Las Vegas has on display some of the world’s most weird and fantastic gadgets like the hairbrush that monitors the quality of your hair, the TV that rolls up like a newspaper and the scarf that senses air pollution many more.
The technology event attracts over 150,000 people every year and draws companies and products from across the globe to exhibit their latest products.
The event kicked off on January 03 and will run till January 08.
Let’s have a look at some of the most eye-catching products put on show at CES 2017:
1. Drones of different kinds with different features and functions can be seen.
2. HP introduced Envy 34 All in One Curved Display at CES 2017.
3. SMACH Z The Handheld Gaming PC.
4. DR!FT first drift racing simulation right on your desk.
5. Kwiggle is proclaimed to be the most compact bicycle in the world.
6. Lego Group has introduced Lego Boost, a series of toy robots that can teach kids how to program robots, at CES 2017.
7. Members of the media view the BMWi Inside Future concept vehicle put on show.
8. Fisher-Price introduced a high-tech exercise bike for kids for having a guilt-free screen time.