- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
Country’s prosperity linked with peace in Karachi: Ahsan Iqbal
He was speaking at the inaugural ceremony of Center for Bioequivalence Studies and Clinical Research at University of Karachi.
He said the government has focused on the export goal of one hundred and fifty billion dollars by 2025.
He said economic stability and prosperity is possible through knowledge-based and research-oriented society.
The minister pointed out that Pakistan planned to set up US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor that could help the country learn from the US experiences and achievements in the fields of education, science and technology.