- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
Rain forecast in Karachi from Monday to Thursday
According to Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD), widespread rains with scattered heavy at times very heavy falls expected in Sukkur, Larkana, Karachi, Hyderabad and Mirpurkhas divisions during Monday to Thursday. Heavy rains may generate flash flooding and urban flooding in the vulnerable area and therefore, all concerned authorities are requested to take precautionary measures accordingly.
The weather advisory further said that widespread rain/thundershowers/gusty winds with a few moderate to heavy falls likely to occur in Mirpurkhas, Hyderabad and Karachi Divisions. During next 48 hours.
The PMD has forecast 100 to 120 milimeters rainfall in Karachi as a new weather system from Bay of Bengal will enter in southern parts of Sindh.