1. Tabdeeli Aagayi hai!
Faisal Qureshi, Aijaz Aslam and Maria Wasti make a hilarious dubsmash video, copying PTI chief Imran Khan’s famous dialogue “Tabdeeli aagayi hai!”
2. Ali Zafar and the Taken dialogue For those who have watched the Taken series starring Liam Neeson, this is one of the best dialogues delivered so far by the actor. Ali Zafar lets it be known what choicy words Neeson has for the bad guys, when they kidnap his family:-
Here another one. I will look for you…. A video posted by Ali Zafar (@ali_zafar) on
3. Sanam Chaudhry
We’re not sure what this was, except for the fact that it was very cute and resembled bird noises!
4. ‘You know nothing Jon Snow’ Apparently, Anoushey Ashraf is a big Game of Thrones fan! The lass uploaded a video of her’s speaking the famous dialogue from the wildling Ygritte. See for yourself!
Hahaha GOT dubsmash!! #loveit #slapping #imaginaryJonSnow #getsbetter #DesiGirlSlap #haha #favoShow A video posted by anousheyashraf (@anousheyashraf) on
5. Humaima Malick and Dil Dhadakne Do
Ali Zafar and Humaima Malick mouth the dialogues from the latest Indian flick Dil Dhadakne Do. Ali Zafar makes for an impassioned Ranveer Singh.
6. Humaima Malick and Johnny Bravo
Laugh yourself silly with this dubsmash video.
7. Urwa Hocane mimics Kangana Ranaut Who better to copy than India’s stellar actress Kangana Ranaut than our very own Urwa Hocane?
8. Maya Ali
Maya Ali expertly mimics Deepika Padukone’s dialogue from Chennai Express, in a heavily Bengali accented voice.