- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
ECP members not to step down on Imran’s call
The ECP, after surfacing of judicial commission report on alleged election rigging, has come up with its stance.
According to sources, the ECP has prepared its reply to be submitted in response to Imran Khan’s allegations against the election commission.
The ECP reply will ask Khan to furnish recommendations for electoral reforms to make the 2018 general elections more transparent.
The election commission will shortly submit its reply to the PTI chief.