- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
ECP rejects Imran’s claims over polls mismanagement
PTI supremo had couple of times blasted the ECP for mismanagement in local bodies polls in KP.
The ECP said it had notified the KP government that commission wanted to hold phase-wise polls in the province. “Imran Khan’s statements are contrary to the facts.”
The ECP maintained that law and order was the responsibility of the provincial government.