- Salman Khan to undergo another hair transplant
- The boxer and the hard-hitter mingle in Karachi
- Did Aamir Khan have a relationship with British journalist?
- Pashto telefilm actress Mussarat Shaheen shot dead in Nowshera
- Jawani Phir Nahi Ani’s trailer creates a buzz
- Indian singer Sukhbir Singh evades arrest at Lahore airport while laundering $29000
Eight Pakistani beauties that can leave you spellbound without makeup
Let’s have a look on few — to be exact, eight — of the many Pakistani actresses who look really appealing sans layers of makeup in the world of showbiz that is full of glitz and glamour.
This is Syra Shehroz who has won the Veet Celebrations of Beauty Awards, in the Most Beautiful Smile category. Her mother hails from Afghanistan, while her father is a Pakistani.
Our very own sweet and cute host of ARY morning show ‘The Good Morning Show with Sanam Baloch’ Sanam Baloch had started her career through a Sindhi channel show as a host.
It has been a few years since the Sagittarian enticing actress Minal Khan hit the drama screen.
While many may have objection on her changing of spelling of name but nobody dares disapprove her smile. Mawra changed the spelling of her family name from ‘Hussain’ to ‘Hocane’ in 7th-grade class to give it a unique spelling.
Have a look at VJ-turned-actress Mahira Khan
Ayesha Khan made her television debut in 2000 in the drama serial ‘Tum Yahi Kehna’ of PTV.
Pakistani model and actress Ayeza Khan began her career as a model at the age of 16.
Hourglass body shaped Aiman Khan started her career with ‘Muhabbat Bhaar Mai Jaye’ which rose her to fame.