- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Eye-witness identifies Saad Aziz as main shooter in Debra Lobo attack
During the identification parade before judicial magistrate on Saturday, the witness identified Aziz as primary suspect.
Identity of the eye-witness has been withheld for security reasons. Aziz is currently under physical remand of security forces in relation to his suspected involvement in over 20 terrorism cases.
Ms Lobo was shot and wounded in Karachi on April 16, with leaflets found at the scene claiming the attack on behalf of the Islamic State group.
Lobo was on her way to the college when her car came under attack by two armed assailants riding on a motorbike on Shaheed-e-Millat Road.