Happy Birthday! 5 Things to Know About Zeba Bakhtiar
There are very few names in Pakistani film industry that are known for their reputation and good work. Zeba Bakhtiar is one of those name that had taken Pakistani cinema to new heights by her acting. She started her movie career in 1991 with “Henna”. Unfortunately, the lady could not safe Pakistani Cinema all alone at that time but she is that one legend who is known for her versatility. Let us tell you the unknown facts about the diva.
- Zeba Bakhtiyar who has known for her beauty across the border, is a daughter of a former Attorney General Yahiya Bakhtiyaar who was also a closed confidant of former Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.
- The Beauty icon of Pakistan started her career at PTV in drama serial Anarkali, where she went to apply as a playwright. The elegant star’s entry in the showbiz was accidental as she was studying law and showbiz in Pakistan was a huge taboo at that time.
- Zeba Bakhtiya is that one actress who has earned great success and applauds in Indian movie industry. She made her big screen debut in Indian movie Henna opposite to Rishi Kapoor. Henna was an Indo-Pak project under Raj Kapoor banner, started by Raj Kapoor himself but due to his demise his son Randhir Kapoor completed the movie.
- The lady is popular for her international appearances and versatile acting but people cant forget the remarkable performance she gave in Laag as an innocent Kashmiri girl and the leader of “Kashmiri Independence Movement”. NFAK ‘s song track “Janey Kab Hongey Kam..Is Duniya Kay Gham” and Zeba’s adolescent Kashmiri attire was truly a memorable bliss.
- Zeba Bakhtiya in collaboration with her son Azaan Sami Khan owns a production house namely One Motion Pictures. They have recently released their first spy thriller movie operation “O21” which is receiving accolades from all over the world.