- Great fall of China sinks world stocks, dollar tumbles
- IMF official says ‘premature’ to speak of Chinese crisis
- Weekly inflation rate falls by 0.35 pct
- Disappointing business surveys intensify world growth fears
- Oil dives below $40 after rise in U.S. oil rigs
- Germany wants IMF involved in Greek bailout for reform rigour: sources
FBR prepares new income tax annual return form
The new income tax return forms all taxpayers have been uploaded on FBR’s website www.fbr.gov.pk.
Taxpayers are to use these returns for filing their annual income tax returns by 31st of this month for salaried persons and by 30th of next month for companies closing their accounts by 31 December 2014 and all other non-salaried individuals and Associations.