- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
FIA clamps down on Pakistani bigwigs with properties in Dubai
The FIA has learnt that government figures, police officers and other influential people have bought properties in Dubai.
Sources in the FIA informed that all those people bought properties in Dubai through illegal money.
The FIA has begun issuing notices to those involved in the illegitimate practice.
Sources informed that those identified by the FIA have started fleeing to US and London.