Fire at Gujranwala marriage hall injures five labourers

GUJRANWALA: Five people were injured when a fire broke out in a marriage hall here on Saturday, ARY News reported.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

According to details, a gas leakage caused a fire in the marriage hall after which an explosion took place due to which labourers sustained severe injuries.

The casualties were identified as Abdul Qayyum, Rehan, Ilyas, Zafar Iqbal and Amjad.

The wounded were shifted to Civil Hospital where they are being treated for their injuries.

Police launched an inquiry of the incident.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Please follow and like us:



ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top