1. Can Lower Cholesterol: There is no doubt that peanuts are high in calories and fat but major studies say that peanut and peanut butter helps in lowering cholesterol, triglycerides without causing weight gain.
2. Peanuts Help Control Blood Sugar: A research also shows that peanut butter in breakfast can control blood sugar level throughout the day. If you eat peanut butter in breakfast it will balance your blood sugar even if you eat a high carbohydrate lunch. That’s an exciting news that you can add peanut butter in your breakfast.
3. Good Fats: Peanuts are packed with good fats and nutrition it can also help you to lose weight. According to a research study in “Journal of Nutrition” noted that consuming a moderate amount of peanuts contributed dietary nutrients without posing a threat for weight gain. It even helps in burning calories, says another research. The only thing you have to keep in mind is to keep the portion low and avoid mindless eating, appropriate portions of nuts also lower the risk of heart disease.
4. Good for memory: All the nuts are good for memory and peanuts also boost the memory, it is known as a brain food. A study says that Vitamin B3 or niacin content present in peanuts offers great health benefits, it improves the brain functioning and boost memory power.
5. Protective Nutrients: Peanut is a small package of naturally protective nutrients The fat, protein, and fiber in peanuts are all healthy and are plant-based. The unique bioactive components peanut offers act as antioxidants and have been shown to be disease preventative.