Ashwariya Rai Bachchan the biggest name of Hindi film industry, the winner of Miss world pageant for the year 1994 and one and only daughter in-law of Amitabh Bachchan. She has so many feathers of triumph to her hat that it makes her the most powerful actress of Bollywood even in sabbatical.
- Ashwariya’s entrance in the modeling world was not something she wished but was an accident. The beauty queen wanted to pursue medicine rather than following this whim and fancy.
- Like many other achievements Ashwariya has another feather on her hat as she was the first Indian actress who has her wax statue at the Madame Tussauds Museum.
- Aishwariya Rai is someone who keeps commitments. When Karan Johar was casting actresses for his first film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, he approached nine heroines including Ash for Rani’s role. The queen of hearts later called him to tell that she didn’t have dates to work with him whereas other actresses did not even bother to reply Karan.
- Aishwariya Rai had refused many opportunities as she does not go after whim and fancy. The biggest refusal from her was saying no to do a Hollywood movie opposite to hunk Brad Pitt. Reports say that Ash was approached for the movie “Troy” but she refused.
- Although reports say that Ash and Abhishek Bachchan first met while shooting for their movie. Junior Bachchan says that he met Ash in 1997. When he was in Switzerland and Ash was shooting her first film, ‘Aur Pyar Hogaya’. Ash’s co-star Bobby Deol invited Abhishek for dinner that’s how they met.