- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
Forensic test of child abuse videos to be conducted: DPO Kasur
Speaking to media about the scandal, the minister, however, linked the issue with land dispute and urged media to do responsible reporting on the matter.
DPO Kasur said the videos of child abuse seemed to be real, adding forensic tests of video would be carried out. He said some of the incidents of sodomy were also filmed.
He also informed that there were around 25 to 30 victims.