- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
Four killed in Abbottabad over ‘electoral dispute’
Police said the slain people were activists of a political party. They said initial investigations suggested that the incident was a result of electoral dispute. One person was also injured in the incident.
The case was registered at Cantt Police Station.
The heirs of the victims staged protest at Fawara Chowk and blocked the artery for several hours.