- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Islamic State threatens attacks in India
- Expatriates cannot leave UAE without paying traffic fine
- London mayor Sadiq Khan invites trump to meet his family
- North, South Korea reach agreement to halt tensions
- Islamic State attacks kill 51 Syrian soldiers in north: monitor
Four killed in string of gorings at Spanish bull runs
The young man, who was wounded on Sunday during a bull festival in a village near the northern city of Pamplona, died as he was being taken to hospital, an official from the regional Navarra government told AFP.
He brings to four the number of people killed since Friday during traditional bull festivals, which see crowds of people run ahead of herds of bulls in towns and villages across the country.
In total, at least seven people have lost their lives atbull festivals since the beginning of July, including at least one who was gored in the neck earlier this month while filming the run on his mobile phone.
A number of people were also injured during the annual running of the bulls at Pamplona’s famed festival in July. –