Balochistan

Gas explosion kills man in Quetta

QUETTA: An elderly man killed in an explosion due to gas leakage inside a house at Quetta’s Sabzal Road, ARY News reported.

The blast took place when the 70-year old man lit a match to turn the heater of his house on. The gas explosion killed the man on the spot whereas another person was severely injured in the incident.

The injured was rushed to Bolan Medical College Hospital for medical treatment.

The blast completely destroyed the room where the heater was placed. Other parts of the premises were also damaged in the gas explosion.

Gas related incidents are regularly reported across Pakistan in the winter when people warm their houses with gas heaters resulting in death and burn injuries to several people.

The citizens resort to LPG cylinders during the cold weather due to shortage of the piped gas supply which leads happening of the deadly incidents.

Print Friendly
Please follow and like us:
20

Comments

comments




ARY Sports

Copyright © 2017 ARYNEWS.tv

To Top