- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Geeta’s life at Edhi Foundation
But India’s High Commissioner (ambassador) to Pakistan T.C.A. Raghavan visited Geeta earlier this week evening to collect preliminary information which could help track down her home and parents.
And afterwards Indian Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj vowed to bring the story to a movie-style happy ending, tweeting: “We will bring Geeta back to India.”
Let’s have a glimpse of her life at Edhi Foundation in Karachi.