Goods worth millions destroyed in Lahore fire
According to details, the blaze erupted at a super store in Liberty Market on Monday morning which spread to the other five floors.
It is being said that the fire broke out due to a short circuit in the generator of the shop.
The fire teams are still tackling the blaze which is raging for the past six hours.
It should be noted that a fire had also engulfed the same super store 11 years ago.
Chief Minister of Punjab Shahbaz Sharif has instructed the concerned authorities to step up their relief work and extinguish the blaze as soon as possible.