- Four nabbed in alleged police encounters in Karachi
- Fight erupts in PTI camp over meal
- Code violation: MQM, JI denied permission for rally
- Secretary ECP arrives Karachi today to review by-poll arrangements
- Shafqat Hussain execution case: IHC summons response from authorities
- PM calls report of attack on US national
Grandson of Naseer Mengal injured in Karachi attack
KARACHI: Unknown assailants fired upon the car of grandson of former chief minister Balochistan Naseer Mangal injuring two persons, ARY news reported on Friday.
According to details, unknown gunmen opened fire on the vehicle of Mati-ur-Rehman, grandson of former Chief Minister Balochistan Naseer Mengal in Defence Phase-II.
The assailants came up on motorcycles and managed to escape after the crime.
Mati-ur-Rehman and his cousin Samiullah were injured in the incident. Samiullah is the nephew of Naseer Mangal.
Both the injured were shifted to the hospital and were declared ‘out of danger’ after an operation.
Mohammad Naseer Mengal served as caretaker chief minister of Balochistan from July to October in 1993.
Stay updated on the latest happenings with ARY’s mobile apps. Click here to download it for your device.