- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
High-level meeting in Punjab reviews security situation
Measures taken for implementation of National Action Plan were also discussed. The meeting decided to speed up operation against terrorists and their facilitators.
The Chief Minister said all necessary measures will be taken for protection of peoples live and properties.
He said National Action Plan is a consensus strategy drawn up to curb terrorism.