- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
I am the biggest supporter of Imran Khan: Reham
Speaking to media in Islamabad, she said purpose to taking part in NA-19 by-election is to mobilize women and bring them out of homes.
She said she was practically taking part in the election campaign.
We are kicking off election campaign in Haripur, said Reham. To a question, she said, “I don’t even watch TV – be any foreign channel or local.” She went on to say that the “TV of Khan sahib’s room also does not work.”
She regretted that “some people” misreported facts about her and her children. Those who had no connection with me were given undue coverage on TV channels, she moaned.
Yet, I have a lot of respect for the media, she added.