- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Imran failed in proving rigging claims: Rasheed
He said the inquiry commission had provided Imran Khan an opportunity to prove the claims he had been making for the last two years, but the PTI Chairman failed.
Rashid said the Inquiry Commission rejected allegations of the PTI in three terms of references set for advancing the proceeding.
Replying to a question, the Minister said lapses, shortcomings and incapacity on part of Election Commission were equal for all political parties.
The Minister urged the PTI chief to forget the past mistakes and move forward to strengthen democracy in the country and put it on consistent path to progress and prosperity.