- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Pakistan ‘seeking clarification’ about air strike on Taliban leader
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
- Policeman dead, 15 wounded in Peshawar twin explosions
Imran slams ECP’s ‘lack of homework’ in LB polls
“The ECP should have done its homework regarding LB polls in the Khyber Pakhtonkhwa”, he said.
Speaking to media in Islamabad, Khan said he would appear before the judicial commission in rigging case.
He said PTI had provided Rs 2.6 million to National Database Registration Authority (NADRA) for verification of votes.
He claimed that Nadra was protecting National Assembly speaker Ayaz Sadiq in its report.
The PTI chief alleged that Najam Sethi had received direct instructions from Raiwand when he was caretaker CM Punjab during general elections 2013.
He underlined that niece of Najam Sethi was given ticket by PML-N to contest elections on reserved seat for women.