- Afghan Taliban appoint new leader after Mansour’s death
- Islamic State threatens attacks in India
- Expatriates cannot leave UAE without paying traffic fine
- London mayor Sadiq Khan invites trump to meet his family
- North, South Korea reach agreement to halt tensions
- Islamic State attacks kill 51 Syrian soldiers in north: monitor
India again blames Pakistan for ‘fuelling terrorism in Kashmir’
According to Indian MEA, the Indian diplomat issued a strong demarche accusing Pakistan of cross border terrorism in Kashmir.
The demarche claims that Indian authorities have arrested a Pakistani national Bahadur Ali alias Abu Saifullah from Indian Occupied Kashmir on July 25, 2016 with weapons, sophisticated communication equipment and other material of Pakistani/international origin.
“Bahadur Ali has confessed to our authorities that after training in Lashkar-e-Taiba camps, he was infiltrated into India. He was thereafter in touch with an ‘operations room’ of LeT, receiving instructions to attack Indian security personnel and carry out other terrorist attacks in India,” reads the statement issued by Indian MEA.
Indian authorities claim that Bahadur Ali, in a letter addressed to the Pakistan High Commissioner in New Delhi, has requested legal aid and assistance to meet his family.
The statement adds that India is prepared to grant the Pakistan High Commission consular access to Bahadur Ali.
Demarche made specific reference to LeT terrorist and Pak national Bahadur Ali who was apprehended recently (2/2) pic.twitter.com/uYwEyCQokM
— Vikas Swarup (@MEAIndia) August 9, 2016