- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Inquiry of motorway incident underway, justice will take its course: ISPR
According to the statement, ISPR said law will take its course in disposing the case and justice will be done.
On September 10, four Motorway police officials were allegedly assaulted by security personnel who were travelling in two vehicles on the Grand Trunk Road.
Motorway Police officials signalled the over-speeding cars to stop near Jehangira, but they keep on speeding.
When the motorway police chased the vehicles, people aboard in the car introduced themselves as personnel of security forces.
Within no time, more security forces personnel arrived on scene in four vehicles and beat up the motorway police officials.
The four injured officials of the Motorway Police, including Inspector Mohsin Toru, Head Constables Jalal Shah and Atif Khattak and driver Shah Zeb, were taken to nearby hospital in Nowshera.