- 27-kg heroine seized from PIA aircraft in Karachi
- Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
- Fazl active to ‘arrange’ Nawaz-Zardari meeting in London
- Afghanistan probes Mullah Akhtar Mansour’s fate after deadly US drone attack
- Pemra bans crime re-enactment shows on TV channels ahead of Ramazan
- Imran ends NA speech with a street protest ‘warning’
Dasti approaches ECP for registration of his party
He has also requested the ECP to allot ‘Jharoo’ (broom) as the election symbol for his new party.
According to details, Dasti has named himself as the party’s convener and after submitting a copy of the party’s constitution, details of intra-party elections and the party’s manifesto. It is important to note that he has declared donations as the main source of income for his party.
Speaking to the media, Dasti said he has decided to create his party after being disappointed with the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI).
While commenting on the Panamagate commission and denouncing the parliamentary committee, Dasti announced to organise a hunger strike camp outside the Parliament to protest over the scam after Eid-ul-Fitr.